SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAM
FRIENDSHIPS THAT LAST
A SUMMER THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
is certainly your growth in your Christian walk.
Those participating in the summer training program will work jointly with Bible school students and Parole de Vie staff. The program will be there to provide guidance and to make learning as beneficial as possible. The summer training program aims to bring young people together to challenge them in their Christian life. Our wish is that they can grow in their relationship with God while co-paring young people of their own age and also young adults.
Arrive: Saturday, June 24, 2017 between 10:00am and 12:00pm
Depart: Wednesday, July 25, 2017 after supper
Ages: 14 years or older and desiring to grow in your Christian walk
- Good coaching and spiritual follow-up
- Good working experience (involvement in manual labor camps, about 30 hours per week)
- Bible studies and other spiritual activities
- Social activities (games, sports, campfires, etc.
Given the missionary aspect of the summer training program, we encourage participants to find financial support to help pay for this training. The cost for the duration of the program is $ 350 (taxes included) for each participant.
For each full summer of training in which the young person participates, a scholarship of $ 300 ( up to $ 900 ) will be credited to a biblical year of study at Parole de Vie.
To complete your registration, we need the following:
- Registration Form
- Consent to Participate in Activities*
- Health Form
- The Code of Conduct
- Dress Code
- Judicial Record and Agreement
Your Recent Photo
- Reference sheet of a pastor or an elder of your church
- A friend’s reference sheet
Non-refundable Deposit of $50
Deductible of $350
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag or blankets and a pillow
- Health Insurance Card
- Shower and beach towels
- Toiletries: soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, sunscreen, etc.
- Laundry soap
- Working clothes (long pants, boots, gloves, raincoats, etc.)
- Clothing suitable for outings and sports
- Swimsuit (Girl: one piece, modest)
- Comfortable shoes, closed shoes (compulsory for manual work, for safety reasons), shoes for sports, sandals for showers etc.
- Warm clothing for cool evenings
- Alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Pocket money: Canteen and out-of-campus expenditures
- Camera or camera
- Musical instrument(s)
We look forward to working with you