ALL OUR CAMPS ARE IN FRENCH
7-12 years old : Day Camp : July 3-7, 2023 : $ 175 + taxes
7-12 years old : Normal Camp* : July 9-14, 2023 : $ 275 + taxes
*Day Camp option : $ 175 + taxes
12-17 years old : Normal Camp : July 16-21, 2023 : 275 $ + taxes
Family Camp : July 23-29, 2023 :
GUEST SPEAKER FOR TEEN CAMP JULY 16-21, 2023
Église Le Phare (The Lighthouse Church), Lavaltrie (Qc)
Maxime and Julie Cauchon have begun planting a church in Lavaltrie. Église Le Phare’s mission is to be a church that forms disciples firmly rooted in the person of Jesus Christ and in his living Word, in order to multiply, and to share the gospel in all the surrounding towns.
GUEST SPEAKER FOR THE FAMILY CAMP FROM JULY 23 TO 29, 2023
Église en Chemin, Montreal (Qc)
Before his conversion in 1983, Réal’s ambition was a career in professional music. But his conversion to Jesus Christ changed that intention. Instead, the pastorate was to become the focus of his life and vocation. He left Montreal in 1990 to plant a church in Ville de La Baie, Saguenay. He returned to the MTL region in 2010. Since 2019, he has been a member of the Église en Chemin pastoral team in Montreal.
People of Sherbrooke!
You’re invited to attend Réal Gaudreault’s 6 lectures for only $50!
Please register by clicking on the button below:
Please, respect our smoke-free campus (smokers/vapers must go off campus).
Please respect these schedules for arrival and departure.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Sunday, between 3:30 and 5:00pm
Note: For the children’s camps only, we carry out a check to make sure that no camper is carrying lice or has symptoms of fever.
Saturday morning before 10:00am
The last meal served is breakfast on Saturday morning.
- Sleeping bag, pillow, mattress cover
- Personal care items
- Towel and shower sandals
- Bible and pencil
- Sport clothes and shoes, sandals
- One piece swimsuit for girls and swim shorts for guys
- Clothes that you can dirty for different activities
- Waterproof coat (suggested)
- Sun protection and mosquito repellent
- Pocket money for the canteen ($ 10 to $ 25 suggested)
What to leave at home
- Objects of value
- Game console
- Alcohol/drugs (medications are acceptable)
- Knife or other weapons
- At all times respect for others
- Use appropriate language and attitude
- No sexual contact between guys and girls
- Guys are not allowed in the girls’ sanitary cabin or block and vice versa
- Participation in common times (meals, meetings and activities) is compulsory
- Campers are not allowed to leave the site without permission.
Note: For teen camp we allow the use of cell phones, but in limited time
Word of Life is in not responsible for any loss, breakage or theft of an object during the camp.
No laundry facilities are available during the camp week.