We will not be doing any summer camps this year.
Click on the button below to see what we have to offer.
Download the forms to register and mail them to:
Parole De Vie
1175 ch. Thomas-Woodward
Sherbrooke,QC J1M 0B4
Registration for Teen Camp is currently closed. Please check in later to see registration status.
Registration for Children’s Camp is currently closed. Please check in later to see registration status.
Registration for Family Camp is currently closed. Please check in later to see registration status.
Please, respect our smoke-free campus (smokers/vapers must go off campus).
Please respect these schedules for arrival and departure.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Sunday, between 3:30 and 5:00pm
Note: For the children’s camps only, we carry out a check to make sure that no camper is carrying lice or has symptoms of fever.
Saturday morning before 10:00am
The last meal served is breakfast on Saturday morning.
- Sleeping bag, pillow, mattress cover
- Personal care items
- Towel and shower sandals
- Bible and pencil
- Sport clothes and shoes, sandals
- One piece swimsuit for girls and swim shorts for guys
- Clothes that you can dirty for different activities
- Waterproof coat (suggested)
- Sun protection and mosquito repellent
- Pocket money for the canteen ($ 10 to $ 25 suggested)
What to leave at home
- Objects of value
- Game console
- Alcohol/drugs (medications are acceptable)
- Knife or other weapons
- At all times respect for others
- Use appropriate language and attitude
- No sexual contact between guys and girls
- Guys are not allowed in the girls’ sanitary cabin or block and vice versa
- Participation in common times (meals, meetings and activities) is compulsory
- Campers are not allowed to leave the site without permission.
Note: For teen camp we allow the use of cell phones, but in limited time
Word of Life is in not responsible for any loss, breakage or theft of an object during the camp.
No laundry facilities are available during the camp week.